There’s only two digital platforms that I ever thought were a good idea,” Stone’s Throw artists and web director Jeff Janks said in July (via LA Weekly and ComputorEdge). “First one was iTunes, second one was Drip. Most everything in between seems corporate-minded, aimed at major labels and mass audience.
Drip.FM came out today. I have been obsessively using it for months, for four labels now. I love it so much. Its one of the highlights of my day. Domino, Ghostly, Morr Music and Dead Oceans are particularly awesome.
Try it out!
10 Notes/ Hide
- robertbutler reblogged this from rickwebb
- robertbutler likes this
- joeconyers likes this
- allvelvetmornings likes this
- feltron likes this
- htmiguel reblogged this from rickwebb
- digithoughts likes this
- theonewhodrinkscoffee likes this
- dnsralugerri-mirrorhere likes this
- ghse likes this
- rickwebb posted this